Blog Name

NEWS OF THE WEEK

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New pics, late May 2013

Hi Everyone,

I'm still waiting for new pics from recent guests but I thought I'd post the ones I already have.

I had a couple of last minute cancellations for the June 7 weekend. If you are still looking for a June trip, give me a call. They won't last long!

Adam and a beautiful pike!


















Dustin chillin' out at the tent camp!



















Steven's group who had a blast with some fine fishing action after the May long weekend!


William with his trophy from yesterday. 106 cms. Great job William!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
70 kms East of Conklin, Alberta, Canada
Northern Alberta's Favorite Wilderness Resort with World Class trophy fishing for Monster Walleye and Northern Pike