Blog Name

NEWS OF THE WEEK

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pre-season Hello!

Hi there Friends,

After a much needed rest, we are finally back at the lodge. The lodge is currently closed but we are set to re-open on Friday May 17, 2013. Lots to do to get everything ready for what is sure to be...the best ever!

For those of you who have already booked your trip for the upcoming season, you can call me between 9am and 5pm with confirmation and deposit to secure these bookings.

For those of you who have not booked yet, you can call me at the lodge and I will do my very best to get your preferred dates secured for you.


For those who missed The Fish'n Canada Show, it will air again on Saturday March 16, 2013 on the Global Network. The trip was filmed in August 2012 and Angelo Viola, Host of The Fish'n Canada Show (see photo on right) and his group were hosted at Winefred Lake Lodge. It is Episode #9, entitled "Northern Alberta Northerns". You can find more info by visiting The Fish'n Canada Show's website: http://www.fishncanada.com/content/view/750/82/


I will be away from the lodge and unavailable from March 12-31. If you have any inquiries, you can leave a voice message at 780-713-5578 or email me at info@winefredlakelodge.com. I'll do my best to get back to you as soon as possible. I will be picking up messages sporadically through my absence from the lodge.

For those seeking employment during the upcoming season, we will be conducting interviews in Edmonton March 14-16. Please email your resume to me at the lodge (email address above) if you'd like to apply. I am looking for the right people so if you have a high level of customer service, are a strong, energetic and thoughtful team player, and are interested in a summer job, I have vacancies for the following:

Housekeeper
Second Cook
Dockhands

You can find our job ads on the HRDC Jobbank for more information. You'll find them in the Fort McMurray listings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
70 kms East of Conklin, Alberta, Canada
Northern Alberta's Favorite Wilderness Resort with World Class trophy fishing for Monster Walleye and Northern Pike