Blog Name

NEWS OF THE WEEK

Monday, June 18, 2012

My apologies

Hello Friends,

This season has been so hectic that I haven't had enough time to sit down and share with you some of the great fishing going on so far this season. My apologies.

Here's a shot of Dan with his trophy from the May long weekend. What a lunker...the pike , I mean. Great job Dan!




















I will make an honest effort to share some more great shots over the next few days.

While some weekends are fully booked , please note that I still have availability throughout the season. Give me a call to check on your preferred dates!

Cheers
Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
70 kms East of Conklin, Alberta, Canada
Northern Alberta's Favorite Wilderness Resort with World Class trophy fishing for Monster Walleye and Northern Pike