Blog Name

NEWS OF THE WEEK

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring is coming...right?

Greetings from the great WHITE north!

Well, it's been a long winter and just this week has brought warmer temperatures to encourage us all through the last few days of Winter 2010/2011. March 20th is officially the first day of spring but I suspect it will be a little while before we see the end of the "white stuff".

Thought I'd share a couple of pics from this winter's ice fishing.

Nice one, Reid!

Another beauty!

Thanks Justin, for bringing such a great group of guys together here at the lodge. I am still hoping that some of the others will email their pics to me so I can post them here. And, to all the fun-loving folks who joined us this winter, it was a pleasure spending time with you. Please email me some of your winter ice fishing pics!

On another note: We're heading out to the Edmonton Boat and Sportsmen's Show this week. The show is being held at the Edmonton Expo Centre, March 17th to 20th. We will be hosting in Hall B, Booth 217. So, come on down and see us at the show!

While I'm away from the office, feel free to leave messages on my voice mail (780-713-5578) or email (info@winefredlakelodge.com) as I will be picking up my messages daily.

The lodge is closed for the winter and will re-open for the spring/summer season on May 20th. I still have some prime slots available for booking...but don't hesitate! They are booking up fast!

So enjoy the last of winter 2010/11 'cause before you know it, we'll be pulling out the boats!

See you all in the spring!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
70 kms East of Conklin, Alberta, Canada
Northern Alberta's Favorite Wilderness Resort with World Class trophy fishing for Monster Walleye and Northern Pike