Blog Name

NEWS OF THE WEEK

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November 17, 2010

Hello Everyone! Just thought I'd upload a few more pics from May 2010. I'll continue to upload last seasons pics.
May long weekend 2010




If you visited us at the lodge last year, please feel free to email your pics to us: info@winefredlakelodge.com.

Also, got a couple of calls regarding gift certificates in the last few days. I guess we are getting to that time of year again! Just want to let you all know that I am selling them again this year in donominations of your choosing as well as package certificates. To inquire, you can phone me at the lodge 780-713-5578 or email to the above email address.

Cheers,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
70 kms East of Conklin, Alberta, Canada
Northern Alberta's Favorite Wilderness Resort with World Class trophy fishing for Monster Walleye and Northern Pike